Improve the quality of care you provide and make a difference in your community!
Child care professionals are the cornerstone to high quality early childhood education, which is why Pathways LA prioritizes support for individuals pursuing a child care license.
Obtaining a Family Child Care Home License is the foundation to a successful and fulfilling career as an early educator, providing you with opportunities to grow your business and improve the quality of care for your clients.
Receive the following support through the Child Care Initiative Project (CCIP):
- Assistance completing the application to start or expand your family child care business
- Incentives to cover expenses related to the opening of your business
- Technical assistance to prepare your home for the visit from Community Care Licensing
- Professional development opportunities
- Free training and workshops
- Technical assistance to support high quality care
- Networking opportunities
Must live in Pathways LA service area:
For more information, please call the Resource and Referral Department at (213) 427-2710.